You thought I might be going to the hospital? NOPE. I’m 3 days over due, and I’m headed to work. I decided to not waste any “vacation time” (as hubby says) and will work until the little guys debut.
I really shouldn’t complain, considering he’s been such a good guy, minus the heart burn. PTL for Tums!
Considering the 5 Reasons to Enter the World didn’t work, I’m trying something new. I’ve created a special playlist. What’s on my playlist? Just a few songs that may help move things along. I’ve listed highlights below:
1. Baby – Justin Bieber
2. Hey Baby – No Doubt
3. Mama Said – Dusty Springfield
4. Baby, I Love Your Way – Big Mountain
5. I’m Coming Out – Diana Ross
6. Can’t Get Enough of You Baby – Smash Mouth
7. Tell Me Baby – Red Hot Chili Pepers
8. Haven’t Met You Yet – Michael Bublé
9. Come on Over Baby – Christina Aguilera
10. Ice Ice Baby – Vanilla Ice
11. Baby Got Back – Sir Mix-A-Lot
12. Sweet Child of Mine – Guns N’ Roses
13. Born This Way – Lady Gaga
14. Always Be My Baby – Mariah Carey
15. I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing – Aerosmith
Get the whole playlist on Spotify! This could be fun at a baby shower or coaxing a baby into the world – either way.
Any songs you would add?